Seamless Events 50 -channel mobile simultaneous interpretation/tour guide system is suitable for international conferences with multiple breakout rooms, as well as multiple tour groups operating within the same area. Up to 15 channels can operate concurrently with no interference.
WHAT IS A TOUR GUIDE SYSTEM?
A tour guide system is a portable wireless system used to send an audio message from a presenter to their audience. A typical tour guide system consists of a transmitter microphone for the presenter and receiver headsets for the listeners.
WHEN ARE TOUR GUIDE SYSTEMS USED
Tour guide systems are used when normal conversation between a presenter and their audience is difficult. Whether speaking to a large group of people outdoors, in a noisy area, or not wanting to disturb other people in the same environment, a tour guide system helps you provide a professional service. A tour guide system allows the guide to be clearly heard without having to strain their voice, while reducing frustration, distraction and confusion for their clients.
TOUR GUIDE SYSTEMS ARE USED DURING
Business Meetings: the guide doesn’t have to shout to compete with noisy machinery when conducting factory tours
Tourism : Guided tours of both indoor and outdoor sites – Keep large groups together and focused without disturbing others
Interpretation: to provide Simultaneous interpretation for meetings and tours in other languages
Disability: As an audio description system to assist partially sighted/blind people or radio aid system to assist hearing aid wearers
Sport: To enable the coach to communicate with the participants during training
Where are tour guide systems used?
- Guided tours around noisy environments such as manufacturing plants.
- Tours in noise sensitive locations e.g. Museums/galleries or historical sites (indoors and outdoors).
- Simultaneous interpretation for multilingual meetings/conferences.
- Radio aid system to assist people who are hard-of-hearing.
- Audio description system to assist blind and partially-sighted people.
- Up to 15 channels can operate concurrently
- UHF 902-928 MHz for maximum range & stability
- Digitally programmed line/microphone input
- Range of up to 490 feet (150 m)
- Digital tuning and automatic channel lock
- Digital volume control
- Digital channel, input mode & battery status display
- Belt clip for hands-free operation
- Small: 3” x 2.5” x 1” & Lightweight: 3.5 oz.
- 8 simultaneous channels of crystal clear audio
- Digitally synthesized frequencies for rock solid tuning
- Integrated volume on/off control
- LED power and low battery indicator
- Channel selection knob for easy to tuning
- Batteries and headphones included in price