Seamless Events Solutions has a global network of over 1,000 approved translation professionals chosen for their language fluency, industry expertise and knowledge of local culture. Language translation services are the ‘bread and butter’ of our business You can be completely confident that the translation you receive is not only technically accurate but sector- and culture-specific.
Each language translator is carefully selected by assessing their qualifications, specialist expertise and experience. They are continually assessed on their performance by our in-house rating procedure.
We offer our clients a fast response, timely delivery and great quality language translations first time, every time.
Translation Languages include English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic, German, Italian, Swahili, Somali, Danish ,Dutch, Swedish, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Turkish, Slovak, Croat, Hungarian, Hindu, Urdu, Afrikaans, Amharic, Oromo, Kinyarwanda, Kirundi, Kikuyu, Luo among others.
- General Translation
- Legal Translation
- Scientific Translation
- Commercial Translation
- Medical Translation
- IT and Localization
- Technical Translation
- Literary Translation
General Translation involves translation/interpreting of simple texts and speeches about general matters.
Translation services: Here we distinguish between translation of incoming/outgoing correspondence (letters, fax documents, bills, e-mail massages) and translation of other more simple kinds of texts (presentations etc.)
Legal translation involves translation of any legal documents by a translator or interpreting of any speech concerning legal subjects by an interpreter.
- translation of legal norms;
- translation of legislative acts and bills;
- translation of contracts;
- translation of legislative opinions;
- translations of memorandums;
- translation of apostilles;
- translation of certificate acknowledgments;
- translation of charters;
- translation of state registration certificates;
- translation of powers of attorney;
- translation of another legal documents, if the legalization of these documents by sworn translator is required.
Scientific translation is the translation of articles, scientific literature, as well as interpretation during workshops, presentations and others.
What for? Translation services: Scientific articles, reports
Commercial Translation involves translation of any commercial documents or interpreting of any business speech.
Translation work can be divided into office work and business correspondence: fax, checks, contracts, business letters, business proposals, complaints, invoices, presentations, business plans.
Medical Translation involves translation of medical documentation and/or interpreting in the events in the field of medicine.
- Documents for medical institutions: medical history, epicrisis, medical questionnaires, checkup results; medical certificates;
- Research data, medical reports, information booklets, informed consent forms, and others;
- Scientific articles, monographs, summaries and opinions, industrial press releases;
- Instructions and manuals for medical equipment;
- Medical certificates ( stationary and ambulatory), medical cards;
- Instructions to drugs / medicines, leaflets / brochures for consumers
- A number of additional services (layout, printing, localization, translation, synchronized interpretation of video) depending on the individual requests of clients.
- Related texts on the following areas: biology, microbiology, cosmetics and accessories, genetics, cardiology, dentistry, surgery, health protection, medical equipment, psychology, psychiatry, pharmacology and others.
IT TRANSLATION AND LOCALIZATION IT
Translation and Localization involves translation and localization in the field of information technologies.
In this group we point out the translation and localization of software, websites, applications for mobile phones, as well as any related communication and documentation.
Technical translation is a translation/interpreting of technical and/or scientific and technical texts.
Branches of technical translation/interpreting we provide:
- aeronautical engineering
- automotive industry
- audio and video equipment
- metallurgical and mining industry
- wood-working and furniture industry
- information technology (IT)
- computers, hard- and software, operational system
- oil and gas industry
- agricultural machinery
- electronic engineering, and etc.
- maintenance manual
- product catalog
- certificate of conformance
- safety performance specification
- help systems for software
- and other types of technical documentation
- articles for a technical journal and similar materials.
This is a translation/interpreting of literary texts.
Translation/interpreting examples are:
- Public speeches
- Advertising materials
- Public speeches